Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back in my university...

3 days after new Semester open, I'm a bit busy. Busy with the add and drop subject. I have to re-schedule my subjects and classes. Currently taking 7 subjects. Which is 4 of them on Tuesday and Thursday. I don't really know if I could stand it. From 8.30am until 3.20 pm. Mon and Wed, 3 classes as usual starting at 2pm. And one of it which is halaqah at night. hmmm... I don't really know if i wanted to stick with these time table or maybe I'll change it.

The University still the same nothing much changed. New students coming in and it's quite a lot these time around about 15 students. N alhamdulillah there are couple of guys so tak pupuslah lelaki Singaporeans kat UIA nie. hehe... But I don't really know their background yet coz have'nt ta'aruf. hehe... But I could see some of them at the HS canteen already. Get to know them InsyaAllah when ASSIIUM (Singapore society in IIUM) ta'aruf session. Dunno when is it. Just have to wait for the ta'aruf..;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background