Monday, May 10, 2010

Down!!!

I'm so hurt with someone's words. Someone that i treasure so much. Am i too over sensitive?? I'm also not sure. But the words really hurt me.

Ntahlah I tried to jaga two hearts. But it quite hard for me. I will always lost one of it. Kalo ngah moody pon tkyah lah nk vent anger kat aku. Even if u have prob then try to talk to me. Is is tt hard?? Just because of a small mistakes, it becoming a big mistakes. I know I'm partly wrong but please lah tkyah lah nak menyindir. maybe u will not understand my situation then its okie. Aku slalu nak kena jaga hati org n tk suka sshkan org. But bila masa plak org nak fhm aku.. Maybe I'm a bit clumsy n i noe tt for sure...

N i will always remember the quote u gave to me "my main priority is not u." N thx for the reminder n i noe ur main priority is ur family.... I know it from the start....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background