Friday, May 28, 2010

again n again.......

I thought its gonna be over. But it seems not yet. After one prob solve, another prob came up. Ya Allah bila lah nak selesai. Why can't he understand me? Is it that hard to understand me. His words is always damn hurting. Its like needle poking into my heart.

I'm maybe a boring person to be with but still I'm a human n a girl. Girls heart r more sensitive. Cuba lah jaga hati pompan. Everytime aku je yg kena mengalah. Kalo nak cari pompan lain sngt, carilah. I give in. I know that I can't always accompany him. But he actually have to understand that. Parents aku bknnnye mcm dier leh kasi kuar everyday, tak kisah pon. It actually an excuse n he have to understand that. But nah I don't think so he takes that for reason.

But seriously kepala ngah buntu nie. waduh!!!! Sejarah mungkin berulang....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background