Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ABC of Friendship

Just read this from my friends profile.. So I think I just want to share with all my friends.

A: Accept you as you are
B: Believes in you
C: Calls you just to say hi
D: Doesn't give up on you
E: Envisions the whole of you
F: Forgives your mistakes
G: Gives unconditionally
H: Helps you
I: Invites you over
J: Just likes to be with you
K: Keeps you close at heart
L: Loves you for who you are
M: Makes a difference in your life
N: Never judges you
O: Offers support
P: Picks you up when you are down
Q: Quiets your tears
R: Respects you
S: Says nice things about you
T: Tells you the truth when you need to hear it
U: Understands you
V: Values you
W: Walks beside you
X: Xplains things you don't understand
Y: Yells when you need to listen
Z: Zaps you back to reality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background