Friday, June 26, 2009

Yesterday incidents

Last day of exam. Paper HIST 2530A which is survey to history and civilization. And at the same day in the afternoon I'm going back to Singapore. Perassan takut bila nak amek exam dan gembira bila nak balik.. Coz its been 3 weeks I'm staying at UIA without going back. Selalunye setiap 2 minggu dah balik...
I just dunno why I'm feeling so nervous to take the exam. Smpikan tak leh tido mlm dibuatnye. And the paper turn out to be quite difficult. Tak boleh nak jawab soalan yang akhir. uweek!!! TAk nak tengok result nanti....

And after the exam teros balik bilik. I have to pack up all my things. Have to put all my belongings into the store room coz I have to change room (Setiap 2 sem diharuskan tukar bilik). And one thing I'm not satisfied with is I have to change block also. From block A to block D. So I have to transfer all my things to another block and the store room located at the second floor. Kalau dekat tu takpelah jugak. Barang pulak tu bnyk. Penatnye... Da lah otak penat memerah untuk exam. Nie pulak badan. So yesterday mentally and physically aku penat. Haiz...pelah nasib ku ini. And thanks to my roommate Jade n kwnku Syai sama2 tolong angkat barang..;-)
Tkde aku tak larat lah nak angkat sendiri beg besar aku tuu. hehe....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Background