Friday, November 19, 2010

*SobS*

He will be flying off to Korea today for work. Unfortunately can't send him to the airport coz his flight in the morning kol 8 td. N the sad thing is aku tk dapat jumpa dier before dier belayar. Rasanya da lama giler aku tk jumpa dier coz I'm busy in KL with my studies. So I have to wait another 3 months time when I get to meet him again. When I'm in KL, He's in Singapore, but when I'm in Singapore unfortunately He's in somewhere else in the world. Haiz...

Nampak gayanya aku terpaksa lah celeberate our anniversary sorg diri lah kan. Masa aku nye birthday pon dier tkde. Dier gi holiday ngn fam kat Pulau Tioman. But ape leh uatkan that for his own future. Daripada dier tkde keje dok umah je, its better for him to start working asap... So he can collect money for his family...:)

But I'm just worried.. Dunno why.. Maybe because his work is quite dangerous i think. Pape pon rasa2 nye dier da smpi pon kat Korea tu. Pandai2lah dier jaga diri lah kan...:) I will always pray for his safety...


N i started to miss him already.. Haiz... Love u dear...

1 comment:

  1. love u too..
    heheh..

    xmo sad2..
    boring ajak syaida kuar..
    =p

    ReplyDelete

Background