Sunday, November 7, 2010

2 gone, 4 more to go...

So far exam is quite hard. Finish two exams and I left with another 4 more papers which is still quite lots. Introduction to Sociology nak kata susah, ok2 lah. Y I said so because it is far much better than mid term exam yang ku anggap susah mcm nak rak. Although the format seems to be 'mcm senang gitu' which are consists of mcq que, fill in the blanks and short ans que, tapi diernye mcq que wuhoooo susah giler. Feeling like all the answer is correct. lol... But for this time around the fill in the blanks que is quite simpler rather than mid term. Coz I felt that I can't do any of the fill in blank que during my mid term.

And another exams quite tough which is Modern History of Southeast Asia. Although that I really like or love this subject but the paper seriously susah. I also got to know lots of people failed this subject and it makes me more worried. I dunno if I could score this paper or even pass this subject. Plus the lecturer seriously I said is really strict in his marking. I really hope to pass this subject. N I hope at least I got B+ for this paper. I don't really aim high for this paper.. Mintak2 lah dijauhkan daripada dapat C. Hope I won't. Don't want to get any more C in my exam result coz it pulls my CGPA downwards... huhuhu....

Currently I left with 4 papers n mostly philosophy. huhu... Kadang2 to jealous bila tngk org tinggal with one or two more paper. Even some people had finished their exams and da siap2 pack nak alik. alahai... But yelah kan dorg smue da struggle before this coz thier exams lgk pack. staright without gap. Itu lgk stress...hee.. So bersyukur sngt exam ader gap tok blaja...:) So I hope I can do well in all these 4 papers. Amin..... K lah I need to continue my studies.. ciaoz!!!!

2 comments:

  1. betul2..
    cam aku..
    kesian aku...
    gap x pjg sgt pon..
    nyway..

    GUD LUCK!!!
    hope x de C dalam result ko t..
    amiinnn... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. amin!!! ko pon good luck..

    ReplyDelete

Background