Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Begining...New Semester!!!

This new semester will be my 2nd year. Alhamdulillah at last I'm going to be a second year student after a long 2 years plus in IIUM. New Semester will be my new begining. I need to strive more harder. Its becoming more n more tougher.

So far I had register a total of 7 subject including my leadership. Would be a total of 18.5 credit hours. I'm not sure if its okie or not. Most of the subject I will be taking alone. Not like previous semester, I would be always taking with Syai or Jade. But now I have to be independent n take it alone coz I'm taking different major with them. Its kind of weird though after so long stick with them. But now I have to go to class alone without someone. hehe...

I was not so sure to take moral codes or not. Its seems tougher but by hook or by crook u have to take it coz its part of ur study plan. The lecturer seems to be very strict n I was like shivering in the class. Seram beb mcm nak mkn org je. Baru masuk dah kena marah.. Pe lah nasib.....

And the last day of add n drop would be tomorrow n i still have'nt confirmed yet to take it or not. Haiz... I have consulted few seniors and they said either u drop the subject coz I have'nt take my Study of religion 1. Both of it is related at least u have the basics and currently I'm taking SOR 1. Or u just stick with it BUT u have to put in more effort in reading n finding reading materials by urself. I'm so confused.........

Anyone have any idea??? I'm afraid it will drag my CGPA down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background