Thursday, October 29, 2009

Exam Week!!!

Exam week will be starting from tomorrow. First paper will be study circle 2 tomorrow at 11 a.m and my last paper will be on the 18 Nov. It will be the second last day of the exam week. Kirakan tutup pintu UIA skali ah. hehe....

Just relieved that all my last min assignment have been completed. For now just have to concentrate on my exam. Total of 7 paper. Takot sangat nak amek QPT (Quranic Prophetic Texts) ngn Philosophy Of Religion. Both subjects that I think its quite difficult. Dunno if I can score. Considering the lecturers yang wow.. SERAM!!! hehe... Markah wise i dunno if they are srtict. Both subject are very confusing. Kena btol2 faham the subjects. Nasib baiklah ader kengkawanku yang boleh tolong explain kan kalo aku dah blurr dalam kelas.

Can't wait to finish the exam. Coz cuti time. hehehehe...... Eventhough cuti tak lama at least can accomplish many things in 2 weeks time. Thingking of having barbecue, sister's wedding, shopping with friends n etc.....

K lah have to continue my studies. Ciaoz... Good luck to all my dearie friends for the exam.
"بالتوفيق والنجاح"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background