Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shocked!!!

Its damn freaking shocking after I heard this news.This is actually I don't really wanted to hear from someone that I know. Although I thought I knew this news from the start but I rather tried to deny it and thought its all not true.

However the truth were prevailed to me this morning. Its really damn hurting me. N I really can't stop crying of it. I just dunno what I really felt about it. Am I dissapointed of knowing the truth? I really sad about it but I actually dunno what to do. Am i did a right decision?? At that time of moment I felt that the best thing is that I don't really know about the truth. But still I keep wanting to know about it.

Why would I will be always in these situations?? Why problems keep hunting me??.....................:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background