Friday, January 22, 2010

Semester Break!!!

Its currently semester break for about 1 week. Its been a long time i think since we got a break from studies and all sorts of buzyness (it's there such a word. hee...) from going to classes and assignments. Yeay!!!

But to think enjoying life in this semester break, I don't think so. I have a lot of things to be done. Assignment to the presentation and even have to study for my mid term exam yang berlambak. phew!!! Thought of relaxing at home only without doing anything, tapi makin cuti makinlah bnyk kena buat keje. waduh...I have to manage my time well. Confirm kalo balik spore nie nak merayap. Mane leh dok diam kat rumah kan so have to plan my time well. List of things to do:

1) Study Logics For Islamic Studies (mid term)
2) Study Islam and modern ideologies (mid term)
3) Talhis Intro to Fiqh
4) Assignment Intro to Fiqh
5) Presentation Of Moral Codes
6) Presentation Of Modern Ideologies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background