Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm so down!!!!

Some people just can't understand me. I dunno why?? Am i too complicated person or am i just being a stubborn person. Or just they don't really undertsand me well.

What the definition of friendship to them?? Do they think that friendship u can find it anywhere u want n u can just let it go if u don't need them anymore. Rendahnye tanggapan dorg terhadap friendship kalo gitu. Senang nak cari dan senang jugak nak buang.

I'm just so sad that people think that I'm such a person. Nak kata I'm hurt with that words, yerp I'm hurt when people thought I'm such a person. Hilang kawan mcm hilang 1 digit no. gitu for me??? Hmm.... What does tt mean?? I'm the type yg tak treasure friendship. But for someone who really know me well, my best friend they know that I'm really treasure each of my friends. Seboleh2 nye akan pertahankan sesebuah firendship n really tried not to hurt their feelings. Because FRIENSHIP is important for me whenever I need them. Di masa kita gembira dan di masa kita sedih dan susah.. We always share problems with them n accompany them whenever they need us.

And always whenever I hurt, I just keep this feelings to myself. I don't say to them I'm hurt. Coz for me I will be too over sensitive person. So when I'm just not satisfied with it I just keep it to myself n not let my feelings out. So people will always see I'm a happy go lucky person but actually deep down inside my feelings thay actually don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background